- AWStats CGI-BIN Folder Location - Specify the path to "CGI-BIN" folder of AWStats installation. Domain configuration files will be created there.
- Batch File Name - Specify the name of batch file that re-calculates statistics for each configured web site.
- Batch File Line Template - Specify the template for each line that will be inserted into batch file.
- Configuration File Name - Specify the name of web site configuration file that will be created in "CGI-BIN" category.
- Configuration File Template - Specify the template for configuration file contents.
Statistics Help URL
Specify URL for viewing statistics by your customers. This URL will be shown to your customers in the list of statistics sites.
The following variables are supported in "Statistics URL":
[domain_name] - name of the statistics web site (domain)
[site_id] - numeric ID of SS site or name of statistics web site
- [username] - for SS it is the username of the first user in the list, for AWStats it is DNP username of SS site owner
[password] - password of the user above
To allow autologin you should install and configure AWStats.Viewer. This case the URL may look as following: