1. Make sure all DotNetPanel applications (DNP Portal, DNP Enterprise Server and DNP Servers) are of the same version.
2. Make sure all DNP applications have been upgraded to the latest DNP release.
3. Make sure you are able to open all DotNetPanel applications (DNP Portal, DNP Enterprise Server and DNP Servers) URLs in web browser.
4. Make sure DNP Servers are able to manage systems where they deployed. For this, for example, from the panel open Windows Services (Configuration > Servers > Server name > Windows Services).
5. Those error messages can contain useful information for troubleshooting:
a. Error message (if exists) with stack trace from DotNetPanel Audit Log (Serveradmin account home page -> Audit Log).
b. Errors and warnings from DotNetPanel event log in the Windows Event Viewer (on server with BES User administration tools and DNP BackBerry module deployed).
To increase level of DotNetPanel event log you need to go to C:\DotNetPanel\Server (or another directory if you install DNP components to non-default paths) end edit web.config file with notepad. Find <add name="Log" value="1"/> and set value to 3. After this please check that DotNetPanel event log is set to "Override events as needed".
*Please note: The most important is first error or warning appeared in this log during error reproduction
Add BlackBerry User error when no first or last name specified for mailbox
DNP require that first and last names to be specified for Exchange mailbox (AD account), which is going to be added to BlackBerry. This is done because in case no first and last names specified, LDAP search on BlackBerry device will return names in user_orgID format which is obviously not looks good.