1. Make sure all DotNetPanel applications (DNP Portal, DNP Enterprise Server and DNP Servers) are of the same version.
2. Make sure all DNP applications have been upgraded to the latest DNP release.
3. Make sure you are able to open all DotNetPanel applications (DNP Portal, DNP Enterprise Server and DNP Servers) URLs in web browser.
4. Make sure DNP Servers are able to manage systems where they deployed. For this, for example, from the panel open Windows Services (Configuration > Servers > Server name > Windows Services).
5. Those error messages can contain useful information for troubleshooting:
a. Error message (if exists) with stack trace from DotNetPanel Audit Log (Serveradmin account home page -> Audit Log).
b. Errors and warnings from DotNetPanel event log in the Windows Event Viewer (on Exchange mailbox server or server which manage mailbox server remotely/on SharePoint Server with DNP SharePoint module deployed/on CRM Server with DNP CRM module deployed).
To increase level of DotNetPanel event log you need to go to C:\DotNetPanel\Server (or another directory if you install DNP components to non-default paths) end edit web.config file with notepad. Find <add name="Log" value="1"/> and set value to 3. After this please check that DotNetPanel event log is set to "Override events as needed".
*Please note: The most important is first error or warning appeared in this log during error reproduction.
"Unable to get CRM business units" error after creating CRM organization
Please open IFD deployment tool and do the following:
1. Check that correct internal CRM machine IP address and network mask entered in "IFD Internal network Address and subnet mask" and there are no other addresses and masks there.
2. Copy "AD App Root Domain" value and paste to "AD Application Root Domain" field in DNP CRM module settings
3. Ensure that "AD Domain Scheme" is HTTP and not HTTPS
4. Save changes in IFD deployment tool and DNP CRM module and try to create new CRM organization or delete incorrectly created organization and create it again.
a. In order to completely delete CRM organization (that may be needed for creating new CRM organization under the same Organization in DNP) you need to force MSCRM_CONFIG.HardDelete and MSCRM_CONFIG.SiteWideCleanup jobs on CRM SQL Server, then backup customer_ID_MSCRM database and then delete it.
b. You need to wait about 10 minutes for internal CRM structure synchronization before creating new CRM organization with the same name.