Deploying Hosted Organizations module
Run steps described in this article
Modifying Address Lists ContainersPlease use ADSI Edit carefully. The best practice is to make full backup of AD (DC System State) before using ADSI Edit.
- CN= All Address Lists container
- The sub containers All Contacts, All Groups, All Rooms, All Users and Public Folders
- CN=All Global Address Lists container
- The sub container CN=Default Global Address List
- CN= Offline Address Lists container
- The sub container CN=Default Offline Address Book
To be able to remove the accounts you will need to disable permissions inheritance (uncheck "Include inheritable permissions from this object's parent" in Security > Advanced tab) and copy existing permissions for CN= All Address Lists, CN=All Global Address Lists and CN= Offline Address Lists containers.
Please do not change parent object (Address Lists Container) permissions!
Basic Exchange system checks
- Check that Send and Receive Connectors settings allow you to send and receive e-mail to/from outside.
- Check that Default Address Policy exists and applied. We do not recommend using additional E-mail Address Policies on DNP environment. Although DNP Exchange solution will work with Exchange environment where more than one E-mail Address Policy exists – this could lead to some issues when performing some changes, migrations, etc. So the best practice is to have only “Default Policy” created be Exchange Setup and do not change it.
- Check Public Folders (Default Public Folders database exist). Note that Public Folder Database will not be automatically installed if you chose No (do not support Outlook 2003 or earlier clients) in Client settings page when first Exchange Mailbox Server was installed. In this case you should create new Storage Group with Public Folder Database in it manually.