Bulk Import Tool helps you to create Exchange mailboxes, Exchange contacts and AD users from the input CSV file. This tool creates objects in Active Directory, Exchange and DNP.
Note that bulk import tool's behavior is connected to the internal DNP Enterprise Server SQL database structure. While Enterprise Server database structure may be changed from version to version, ensure you get tool version compatible with your current DNP version.
1. Create new folder on the server with Enterprise Server component installed (e.g. "BulkImport")
2. Unpack attached zip to the new folder.
3. Open "DNP.EnterpriseBulkImport.exe.config" using notepad and edit the following settings:
a. ES.WebService - url of the Enterprise Server web service (e.g. "http://127.0.0.1:9002/"). Try to open this url in the browser before to avoid errors.
b. ES.Username - username of the administrator account (e.g. "serveradmin")
c. ES.Password - password of the administrator account (e.g. "password")
d. ConnectionString - ES database connection string. You can copy connection string from "ConfigurationStudio.exe.config" located in the "c:\Program Files\DotNetPanel Software\DotNetPanel Configuration Studio\" folder:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<add key="ComponentName" value="Enterprise Server" />
<add key="ConnectionString" value="server=(local)\SQLExpress;database=DNPEnterpriseServer;uid=DNPEnterpriseServer;pwd=nfwfakmn0z7yl4hlrctm;" /
1. Create new Hosted organization where new mailboxes and contacts to be created (e.g. organization name "Test Organization", organization id "test")
2. Open "DNP.EnterpriseBulkImport.exe.config" using notepad and edit the following settings:
a. InputFile - name of the csv file (e.g. "test.csv"). Csv file format should be the same as "test.csv" in the attached zip!!!
b.TargetOrganization - id of the organization where new mailboxes to be created (e.g. "test")
3. Make full backup of DNP Enterprise Server database!
4. Run "DNP.EnterpriseBulkImport.exe" tool
5. Check is imported objects appear in DNP
6. Repeat 2-5 for each organization.
Link to download bulk import tool: https://www.dotnetpanel.com/downloads/?CategoryID=13