Audit log allows you to view and monitor the activities performed via DotNetPanel including information about who performed an action and when he or she performed it. This may include installing/deleting applications, creating accounts etc.
To view audit log, just click Audit Log menu item in the left menu pane. Audit Log page will open. You can select required date range in the calendar or apply filter by item name, severity, source or task.
- Severity - shows the type of activity (Warning/Information/Error).
- Date - shows the date when the activity was performed.
- Started - time when the activity was started.
- Finished - time when the activity was finished.
- Source - shows the source name of the performed activity.
- Task - displays the activity description.
- Item - shows the name of the resource for which the action was performed.
- User - applicable if multiple users are in your Control Panel Account and to view user.
Click the task link to view details information. Task Details screen will open.
To export audit log to HTML, click Export Log button.